Using the intuitive interface, you can restrict which apps students can access on their device, keep students focused during class by creating Lessons that allow or restrict certain apps and websites, answer students' questions with Messages, and use Weblock to make sure students can only visit teacher-approved websites.
- Restrict and allow apps (including games and social media)
- Force settings, such as Bluetooth, to be enabled
- Create Lessons for each subject
- Answer students' questions with Messages
- See student device information
- Restrict and allow websites with Weblock
- Remotely install apps on your students’ devices