StageTM Pro brings your ideas to life – anytime, anywhere.
Create, collaborate, and demonstrate with Stage Pro. Combine the convenience of your camera with the power of an interactive whiteboard to unleash these experiences:
• Freehand sketch over live video or images - Create Madden-style demo videos
• Get creative - Insert pictures, shapes, text and labels
• Demo everything brilliantly - Picture-in-picture features
• Record videos or screen capture images - Save directly to your device photo library
• Dynamically present in real-time - Wirelessly using Airplay, or via a wired projector connection
Make your demos and lessons fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging with Stage Pro.
HEAD OF THE CLASS
• Record brilliant demo videos with picture-in-picture features
• Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, images and documents
• Easily switch backgrounds from live front/rear camera feed, whiteboard/blackboard canvas, any picture from your photo library, or royalty-free academic images
• Import PDFs from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, or “Open in…” iOS feature
• Pick up from where you left off when relaunching the app and save your sessions to create memorable presentations
• Save everything directly to your iPhone or iPad photo library for anywhere, anytime access
Record and share your lessons. Easily capture and save lessons using the Stage App. Record audio and video, pause, resume, and save. Video files are automatically saved to your camera roll for simple sharing via email or uploading to YouTube.
Multiple Canvases and Sessions
Get more space to create and prepare your content. Create multi-page presentations and toggle between canvases with the Stage Multiple Canvas feature. Add, delete, and insert new canvas pages with ease for a presentation-friendly format. And with the Sessions feature, pick up from where you left off when relaunching the app and save your sessions to create memorable presentations.
Academic Backgrounds Bundle
Royalty-free backgrounds. This bundle of backgrounds includes graph paper, Graph XY axes, Music Staff, Ruled, World Map, USA States, European Countries, African Countries, Asian Countries, Australia, North America, and South America. Create, present, and share your Stage creations efficiently with these stock backgrounds.
Quick solid or outline shapes. Geometric shapes include circle, square, triangle, and star. Edit the color, size, and rotation of these objects in your Stage creations.
Add more than one picture. Add multiple pictures from your photo library to your Stage creations. Reposition, resize, and rotate your images with ease.
Add PDF pages to Stage. Import PDFs from Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, or “Open in…” iOS feature
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving, demos, and experimentation. Paired with Airplay, Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy.
Portable: Bring your ideas to life anytime, anywhere with Stage. Stage does not require a login or connection to the internet, so it’s ready to go wherever and whenever you are.
Easy-to-use: Unlike interactive whiteboards, Stage requires no additional training. Users familiar with touchscreens will be able to use the app instantly and efficiently.
Cost-efficient: More economical than secondary technology, such as interactive whiteboards and document cameras, Stage maintains the functionality of that same technology without the price tag and cost of integration.
Meaningful: Purposeful integration of mobile devices in the classroom creates opportunity for effective and meaningful learning for students at every level.
**50% VPP discount available for qualified Educational purchases through Apple’s Volume Purchase Program – http://www.apple.com/itunes/education**
RAISE YOUR HAND
For more information, visit us at http://www.belkin.com.